Commercial & Business
Hands-on advice that adds value to your business and commercial transactions
Bargate Murray offers corporate and commercial advice to businesses of all sizes. We focus on gaining an in-depth understanding of your business in order to give you the hands-on, practical advice tailored to your business needs. Our clients include international and UK-based businesses of all sizes, as well as family offices and high net worth individuals. Our offices are close to London’s technology hub and we have also built a reputation for advising tech companies. This includes growing and established tech companies as well as start-ups.
We can advise you on the full range of corporate transactions including the sale and purchase of companies and businesses, shareholder agreements and joint ventures.
If your business needs to enter into commercial contracts, we can help you secure these on the best possible terms and minimise your risk of exposure. We advise on complex national and international trade agreements, letters of credit and other financial instruments, as well as agency and distribution agreements. We also undertake the commercial work that small and medium sized businesses need on a day-to-day basis.
Our network of contacts throughout the world gives our practice global reach. If you run into legal difficulties either in the UK or abroad, we will provide clear advice on your options. Where necessary we can assist with Dispute Resolution and litigation.
Our corporate legal services include:
- The sale and purchase of companies, businesses and assets
- Partnerships, limited partnerships and LLPs
- Venture capital transactions (including finance), shareholder agreements, share subscriptions, joint ventures
- Setting up a business and the terms and conditions of business
- Corporate governance and management, regulatory issues
- National and international trade agreements
- Letters of credit and other financial instruments
- Agency and distribution agreements