Meet Our Team
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 1393
Andre Yeghiazarian joined Bargate Murray as an Associate in November 2016 prior to which he gained experience at a general shipping practice acting for Owners, Charterers, Shipbuilders, Insurers and High Net Worth individuals. Andre is a graduate of the University of Warwick (LLB) and University of Law (LPC).
Examples of Andre’s work include:
- disputes in relation to:
- Charterparties and Bills of Lading;
- Shipbuilding Contracts; and
- Broader commercial matters.
- obtaining security for claims in disputes through ship arrests.
- filing and serving formal demands for debts owed by individuals and companies.
- involved in non-contentious matters in the Shipping contexts including the sale of shares under a private agreement and novation of vessels.
His other interests include music, sailing and scuba diving.